Tara's

Thursday, October 27, 2011

a thursday in october.

squeaky clean and fresh noah.

homework, homework, homework.
[it's always better with a hot beverage]

1 corinthians is soooo good.
3 chapters a day now, reading thru the Bible this 2011.

family of bright orange pumpkins.
[i love how the rain changes them to that color]

his shirt says "mini elephant."
he doesn't want to nap right now. so much for homework?


that's all for now.
busy weekend with Acquire the Fire festivities.
soooo looking forward to it.

here's wishing you a taste, scent, sight or sound of rich fall today.


3 comments:

  1. I am going to leave you a comment. And I wanted to thank you for leaving one for me too :) Now I'm definitely wanted a fall-ish beverage! I hope you had a great rest of your afternoon-even with little homework time. Have a fabulous weekend dear friend and Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting... let's make a pact to always comment on each other's. I think that would help my motivation a lot and make me feel like I am sharing my life with someone! :) I feel like I have a lot of observers, which is why I blog, but knowing you read it will keep me real, ha!

    Hope you had that "fall beverage!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH! I love that little man, even tho I don't know him, he is in my heart :)
    Blessings to you and the Mr.
    Praying for you both, and strength from the vine to continue to flow freely as He goes before you both.

    love u sister from another mister.

    ReplyDelete