Tara's

Friday, April 22, 2011

glimpse of life lately.

wow, seriously not been on here recently - sorry! 
life has been full of transition, working at the bridal shop, lovely-lovely biology homework [i try to keep myself motivated], and preparing to have Easter here at our place with the family on Sunday afternoon!  today should be a busy day at the bridal shop, and tomorrow evening we are celebrating the Passover Seder meal with a family we used to every year all growing up.  I have tried to celebrate the ceremony every year for the past several, and it never comes together or I seem to be the only one interested, but this year, it's really gonna happen... so excited!  i will explain more about Passover in a future post.
also this week, we have hit the 30 week mark for baby-boy!  I have felt like I have become huge in the past week - this kid just seems to keep growing and growing which is wonderful!

a few glimpses of life recently:

fabulous chicken tinga taco recipe i found.
urban taco is my FAV restaurant in texas,
and i was craving one day last week.
turned out super well, my preggo tummy did NOT have a good night
but man, was it tasty...


how we start off every morning and end every night,
praying over our little man.
love this picture.

homework, homework, homework...
now only to stay focused...


i want to enjoy the spring weather today,
 and savor it with the life that is coming in the air.

"...it may be Friday,  but Sunday is coming."
thank You, Jesus, for Good Friday.


2 comments:

  1. Your belly is so cute! God bless your beautiful marriage and your little man that's on the way!

    For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
    -Psalm 139:13-14


    God is busy knitting together your little man. I declare that he will be a mighty man of God, in Jesus' name!

    Have a blessed weekend & Happy Easter <3


    ~Alexia
    princessofgod777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Alexia! Nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete